Dr. Sonya Christian, Chancellor of the California Community Colleges, highlights Paul Medina (’23) and CCGAF on her blog as Community College champions, noting that American River, Berkeley City, Compton, East Los Angeles, El Camino, Foothill, Ohlone, Pasadena City, Riverside City and Santa Monica community colleges are all represented this year.
- Juan Sebastian Penagos-Marquez
- From Networking to Family: Uzair Pasta (El Camino College) Reflects on Building Community in the 2023 Community College Global Affairs Fellowship
- Community College Global Affairs Fellows highlighted as Champions by Chancellor of the California Community Colleges
- Creating an international careers pipeline for community college students | GCCT highlighted by the Stanford Global Educators Network
- Santa Monica College Students Selected for Community College Global Affairs Fellowship | Culver City Observer highlights Daniel Mejia and Jarod Lopez (CCGAF ’23)
No comments to show.